The Emily Sip & See invitation features a chalkboard background with pink peonies and roses. The lettering is a beautiful script that is a very pale pink for a shabby chic look. Perfect for celebrating a meet and greet with baby. Add baby's name to the back, monogram, scripture, any text or a full-sized photo.
- Size / 5x7”, front & back
- Customizations / Invite can be made for any (non-wedding) event. Text can be changed so long as it is the same amount as shown on the sample. If more text is provided we may have to decrease size of text or other design elements to accommodate. Read more about customizations.
- Back / The invitation back is included with your purchase. Choose from sample as shown, custom text, scripture, a full-sized photo or blank when customizing.
- Envelopes / White or Ivory, square-flap envelopes included. Other options available when customizing.
- Card Shape / Straight-edge, square corners included. Other options available when customizing.
- Paper / Choose from one of three options: Matte, Shimmer or Smooth. See details below.
- Matching Party Items / We provide several matching items for every invitation design, including: thank you cards, favor tags, games and more. See options when customizing.
The Order Process
- Select your invite quantity, provide us with the party details and select your style preferences to customize exactly the way you want.
- Choose any matching party items you would like to add on and complete your purchase.
- Our designers will personalize your item(s) with your wording and style preferences and email you a digital proof.
- Review each item and send us any revisions (up to two rounds) or let us know if you approve for print.
- Once we have your final approval for print sent via email. We print the item(s) and ship to you!
1st Proofs / Approximately 2 business days, sent to your email
Revisions / 1 business day, each round
Printing / Approximately 2-3 business days for printing, after your emailed approval
Shipping (within US only) / Free 2-5 shipping included within the US
Paper & Envelope Options
Matte Paper, 110# cover / One of the finest printing papers made today, this matte paper is very thick, has a luxurious feel and smooth finish. Designs printed on this paper look crisp and colors are more vivid. It looks great with any of our designs!
Shimmer Paper, 105# cover / Shimmer Paper offers a very subtle shimmer to any design. This is by far the best choice to use for any of our items containing faux glitter or gold elements.
Matte Double Thick, 240# cover / Our thickest stock for a super luxurious feel. It offers the same printing quality but it's more than twice as thick!
Envelopes / White or Ivory envelopes are included with your purchase. Choose to upgrade to our other color options when personalizing.
Return & Recipient Addressing
We offer both return and recipient addressing. Both options are available for invitations and thank you cards. Return addressing is available for RSVP card envelopes. All addressing colors and fonts match the style of your invitation. Please note: on colored envelopes the text colors will be black.
You will need to provide addresses to us in a spreadsheet (Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets) with the following columns: Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, State, Zip. Spreadsheets must be formatted properly before we can begin designing your envelopes. All addresses must be provided on one single spreadsheet and uploaded when customizing your order or emailed to us at a later time.
Time until proofs are provided begins once we receive your full complete order information, included the guest address spreadsheet.
We can rush proofs, printing & shipping times! Rush turnaround occurs during business days only (Mon-Fri).
Rush Proofs // 1st proof within 24 hours from purchase
Rush Printing // Speeds up printing to occur the next business day after approval
Rush (Overnight) Shipping // Ships items Next Business Day Afternoon, via Fedex
Select Proof & Printing turnaround options after customizing your invitation, and shipping preference when checking out!
See full details on rush options.